• February 19, 2016 at 9:34 am

Welcome Colin, we like all stangs on here, keep us up on the build. We like pictures and video’s!

• February 28, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Hello from Germany. I ordered a 2016 Warrior S/C in race red. Waiting for it to arrive in Bremerhaven. Will take delivery in the next couple weeks.

• February 28, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Welcome to the crew Georgiarocker, blow the doors off some Porsche’s over there! :)

• March 24, 2016 at 10:38 am

Hello group!
    Photo coming soon!

• March 24, 2016 at 5:27 pm

HI guys and gals…been a member of the RRC since its beginnings…have rarely been to the forums. Decided to change that I’m member #139…I have and DRIVE a 2003 Jack Roush Classic…seriel # 001.

• March 25, 2016 at 10:38 am

Hello group!
    Photo coming soon!

Welcome from Mark Twain country John, what’s your ride/#?

• March 28, 2016 at 9:44 pm

Hello All,

My name is Brian Burgess, I have a 2010 Roush Stage 3 #Prototype. Yes that is correct. This car was used for Car and Drivers Photo shoot as well. I am in Greenville SC, RRC #1001.

• March 28, 2016 at 11:48 pm

Welcome! Nice car, love the color.
    Rob

• March 29, 2016 at 10:02 am

Welcome new members, hope to meet/see you on the track someday. We like track video’s!

Jay #919 2010 427R Silver/Red

• March 30, 2016 at 8:33 am

THanks for this page. I own car number 95-003 known as the media car. It was the first ever sold Roush. It i s also the first supercharged stage 3. One of 12 ?? 95 Stage 3. Once owned by Dick Meditts of Dallas Mustang. It is also the only Automatic ( and first) 95 Stage 3. We have spent a couple of years getting it back to show-able ” as built and shown by Dallas Mustang” in 1996. the car has original paint, and interior. It was used as a feature car and sales ad car for Roush and Dallas mustang. It was sold to a man named Chris Hicks who used it as a show car and drove it sparingly. Later sold to Bruce Smith of Oklahoma who street raced it and modified it .( the car has 46,000 miles on the clock) I bought it and removed the race add on’s and I am trying to get it back to the as new built and shown state. We just took a gold award in concourse Roush in Pensacola Florida, so I think it is coming along. Just wanted to say hello and see you all someplace down the road.

Trying to preserve the past so future generations will know where they came from.

• March 30, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Welcome Vern
    What a cool piece of history you have there, would like to see it someday if possible. Will be in Pensacola in two weeks and would be happy to meet you somewhere. Will be moving there in a year or so. Would also like to talk car shows in that area. Congratulations on your gold award. Should be more to come!

• March 31, 2016 at 5:46 am

They have a great club down in Pensacola. I am actually in Georgia , just outside of Columbus. We have 5 of the sn-95 Roush cars in our collection. To include a 98 cobra convertible Roush. I am proud to have this car in the collection and I do view it as a piece of rolling history. I am looking for the SEMA pictures of the car and as much of the media information from its early life. It is the one they used in the brochures with the grey interior. The pictures with the Tan interior would be Jacks car 95-001. Also the car was upgraded to 96 tail lights( now back to 95) for display at Dallas Mustang. We will be showing this car sparingly as we are about to unveil a very special car we have been working on for almost 5 years. Lets just say it is very heavily touched by the Early Roush influences. When completed we will post more info. Thank you for the kind words.

here is the info on the club in Pensacola
    http://www.gulfcoastmustangclub.org/

Trying to preserve the past so future generations will know where they came from.

• March 31, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Hi I have a 2006 stage 2 ( my fifth Mustang) that I rescued last year. Allot of time and cash and she’s finally getting their. Upgraded all the suspension but left the Roush sway bars. Had to rebuild the motor that the dealership messed up (DSS cobra promod iron block, E/foce supper) before I got her. I put allot of MMR goody’s in her and know just fine tuning the tune at The Mustang Shop, so fare were at 517. All and all I love this Mustang. Know if My 95 Stang can ever forgive me for spending so much time on the 06 LOL.
    Just got my RRC box of goody’s in the mail today, so I decided to get myself logged in. I couldn’t log in to the RRC but I was able to get myself setup here in the garage (cool).

• March 31, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Thanks Vern for the info on GCMC. Did some looking and discovered 2017 MCA show will soon be accepting applications, would like to participate but some things have to be in order by then, one item is retirement. Everything else should fall into place then

• April 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Hello everybody. I’m Jimmy . They call me slimjim. I noticed that almost everybody has mustangs and focus. I purchased a 2007 F-150 Roush Charged it says. Hope to be included in your little family here. So I guess I’ll be around the neighborhood so to speak.