• August 9, 2015 at 9:52 am

Welcome aboard Matt. You are defiantly in the right part of the country for Roush, lol. I hope you enjoy it.

• August 9, 2015 at 10:14 am

Thanks a lot John, can’t wait to see you and everyone else next week!

• August 9, 2015 at 10:15 am

Thanks Daniel, Michigan is the place to be until winter time ><

• August 11, 2015 at 6:16 am

Hi everyone

my name is Amro , form Middle East -Qatar- .

not really have a Roush since its not available here in Qatar , but am converting my 2014 GT to Roush stage 3 .

just installed the supercharger stage 2 with the complete body kit , remaining the braked and the suspension and some more .

i found it even more interesting to build your monster step by step , it is absolutely exciting mission .

i know its a long way trip costly somehow but am enjoying it .

and am more than happy to be here with you guyz

ps : my friends here in Mustang Qatar group are blaming me why am into Roush rather than Shelby FT 500 which really has a fabulous reputation in ME , the answer is in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOqRKEtw1JU

• August 11, 2015 at 10:09 am

Congratulation on the Mustang & being a ROUSH fan. Welcome aboard RRC.

Don & Marilyn
    2016 Ford SHERROD MUSTANG GT CV Automatic
    2006 Subaru BAJA
    TRADED:2008 P-51a #PC(1of2)
    SOLD-2004 RS2 #9072

• August 11, 2015 at 10:59 am

Congratulation on the Mustang & being a ROUSH fan. Welcome aboard RRC.

Amro RRC stands for ROUSH ROAD CREW the official Roush enthusiasts, Roush vehicles Owners & Jack Roush followers Car club administration is located at Roush Performance headquarters in Plymouth Michigan.

we have been members since February 2010 Member #020. have owned 3 Roush Mustang and currently have our 2008 P-51A # Press Car (5 spd) for sale due to health issues & bad knees. Will replace with a Roush Mustang Convertible.

Don & Marilyn
    2006 Subaru BAJA
    SOLD-2004 RS2 #9072

• August 11, 2015 at 11:21 am

Thanks Don

Actually am having some difficulties with roush road crew website , i clicked on signup then it took me to payment page and i did pay the fees , later on i received a confirmation email with a link to complete the activation and all what i got is congratulations .
    No user namr , no password .
    I replied the email asking about the credintials 2 days ago , still waiting

• August 11, 2015 at 11:42 am

Amro,

Welcome to the ROUSH Road Crew! The person who handles all of these types of issues is out of the office until tomorrow. We will have him look into it as soon as he returns.

In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions!

-Stephanie

• August 15, 2015 at 9:27 pm

Welcome Amro,
    Enjoy that Mustang everyday. Love how the Roush Supercharge brings my 2010 a LIVE!
    I think the best way to go is to Roush it UP!
    Enjoy
    Brian

• August 16, 2015 at 6:56 am

Thanks Stephanie that would be great , i appreciate it if he could help me getting the credentials to log in .

Brian , 100% true , thumbs up :)

• August 16, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Hi everyone! I got started into cars at an early age about 6 My father was into antiques, steam engines, Maytag Engines,Hit and miss engines ETC. Progressed into Restoration of 1926 Deluge Master fire fighter fire engine, 49 Willys Jeep, 55 first series chevy pickup. It goes on and on. Got my youngest son involved in cars and had to be a Mustang since my first pride and joy was a 65 GT. Hes had 2 so far. The latest we built up together. Got into a magazine called the Generations Mustang and snapon tool calendar.We rented a garage to keep his in and then he purchased a house with a garage so that left and empty space that just had to be filled with another Mustang. I found a Vista Blue metallic 427R in Wisconsin. Always wanted to find a car and have it shipped to me which is what i did.Had it for 2 years now and go to all the local car shows in the area for good causes Cancer Diabetes Wounded Warriors ETC.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Jeff Jeff.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Jeff Jeff.
  • August 16, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Jeff, welcome to Roush Road Crew! Great group of Roush owners & enthusiasts. RPP builds great vehicles no matter which one you own. We have own three and love them all. Enjoy your ride!

Don & Marilyn
    2006 Subaru BAJA
    SOLD-2004 RS2 #9072

• August 23, 2015 at 11:11 am

Hello everyone…

My name is Luis and I am the proud owner of a 2015 RS3 in Black with red accents. I am excited to be part of this awesome club.

• August 23, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Welcome Luis and congrats on an awesome car!

• August 23, 2015 at 5:01 pm

Welcome to the club Luis, as I like to tell people, drive it, don’t just look at it.