• June 29, 2015 at 10:51 am

How will you use your Roush, mine gets road hard!

2009 Roush Black Jack 37 of 47

• July 14, 2015 at 5:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the message board here, I hope I’m in the right place. I have a 96 Mustang GT which came with a 1997-98 Roush Stage 3 Eaton M112 non-intercooled supercharger (main unit only, no brackets/pullies etc.). I’m gathering parts slowly to put it together onto my car, hoping to get it assembled in the next year or two. While it won’t be the same thing as a genuine Roush stage 3 car, I really think it will wake the car up and be a blast to drive. It’ll be something different, and a great conversation piece. Looks like you guys just revamped the site, wish I could find out more about the early cars that might have been on here before. Anyway, great site and thanks for letting me in.

Tom

• July 14, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Hi Tom, welcome aboard. Sounds like you are putting together a great ride.

Welcome

• August 2, 2015 at 12:02 am

I recently purchased a 2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang. Not to sure about this Road Crew Club yet, but giving it some time for now to get kinks works out. Have been a car lover all my life, and have owned many hot rods over the years. I bought a brand new 2007 GT Mustang when they first came out, but eventually sold it. I have been wanting another Mustang for some time now, and had been looking at Shelbys and Roush Mustangs. Decided on the Roush in the end, and it is car ##12-0051, according to tag under hood in engine compartment, but tag on console says #0053. I was told it was that way because Jack Roush keeps the first 2 cars of every year model. I thought it was ironic that it was car #0051, since this is the 51st car I have owned. I plan on keeping this car for many years to come, as I really do not buy and sell my cars any more.. It has some minor flaws, as I had purchased it used, so it is not really show car material right now, but still a nice car. Will be working on personalizing it and fixing some of the flaws in the coming months. I really like the car, especially the styling.

2012 Roush Stage 3 Mustang, Member #2380

• August 2, 2015 at 12:08 pm

Have not quite figured out why I cannot access the Crew News posts. I am a paid member of the Road Crew, so do not know why I can’t see them. Maybe someone here could let me know what is up with it?

• August 2, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Welcome Jonathan, Logged in? Top right under Recent Articles. Crews News Volume 10 link?

• August 2, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Welcome Tom And Jonathan, Tom, Get Er’ Done, :) Jonathan, great story 51-51, hope to see you both on the track someday! :)

• August 2, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Welcome, our Roush family is struggling to regain it’s former self and get better could be a slow road but with our new staff working hard it will get there.

• August 3, 2015 at 6:30 am

Thank you everyone for the welcome posts. Yes David, I am logged in, will try to access the Crew News again later on with my laptop instead of my phone. Yes, Jay, will make it to a track day eventually. I have driven Nextel Cup cars before, although not quite the same, should be fun all the same. Also used to drag race, and motocross race when I was younger. After owning 51 cars and 9 street bikes, my need for speed has somewhat diminished over the years. Lol. I guess all those years pushing the envelope of speed on the edge tends to give one a different type of respect for hot rods and fast cars. Have been very fortunate over the years really, and thankful to have had good friendships with folks like holman/moody, qnd ford racing that kept me involved with hot rods, sports cars and racing history, behind the scenes so to speak and still enjoy their friendship. Yes, John, it appears they have some inner circle struggles going on and I do hope they get things back on track. I think it is important for people to know they belong to a worthy club that represents not only its members, but Jack Roush as well, in a respectable manner. The Roush cars are worthy of respect in the world of hot rods and fast cars, and the club should reflect that same respect and pride of ownership. Just my opinion really. Thank you all again and look forwrad to seeing somenof you folks at the upcoming events.

• August 3, 2015 at 9:47 am

Welcome Jonathan! Look forward to meeting you!

• August 3, 2015 at 11:56 am

Welcome! Jonathan, if you continue to have problems viewing Crew News, please let us know, and we will help you gain access. Also, in regards to the serial numbers on your ROUSH, there is a Crew News tech section that was dedicated to explaining that one month. I plan on moving previous volumes over from the previous site, so I can point you in that direction then!

-Stephanie

• August 9, 2015 at 8:14 am

Hello everyone my name is Matt and I’m a new 2015 RS1 owner. I bought her off the showroom floor at Hines Park Ford in Milford, MI on July 30th. So far I absolutely love the car and have big plans for modifications. I’ve already had the windows and taillights tinted by Notorious Tintz in Livonia, MI. I’ve had hood struts and a BoostMax chip installed by MRT in Plymouth MI. I bought a Steeda strut bar and had it painted white by Hines Park Ford. I’ll soon have an MMR cold air intake on my doorstep waiting for me to install. From there I’ll need to hold off on any major mods until next year. I now need to buy a winter car, one of the downfalls of living in Michigan.

I’m very active in the car community and attend a lot of car shows. My former vehicle was a heavily modified 2011 Fusion that was at one time sponsored by MRT. I traded her in for the new Mustang, it was a sad yet happy day. I’m registered for Mustang Alley and will also be at the open house on Thursday. I’m hoping to get my dash signed by Jack but need to figure out if I can remove the panel with the plaque or if he comes to vehicles to sign them as is (I’ve heard he does). If you have any information to help me on that I’d greatly appreciate it.

Hate to ramble too much, I can’t wait to start meeting everyone and make some new friends.

-Matt

• August 9, 2015 at 9:16 am

Welcome to the Roush family Matt. Jack usually comes outside and signs cars and takes pictures at the open house he has every year we have been, Jack is getting up there in age now so i don’t know how much longer he will be doing it but i would think you should be able to get your car signed. See you there.

• August 9, 2015 at 9:18 am

Hey Matt great looking car.