• June 9, 2015 at 3:44 pm

Welcome to the ROUSH Garage! We’re excited that you’ve decided to join us, and we hope you enjoy your time here. Drop a reply in this thread to tell us about yourself, and don’t forget to include a picture of your Ford vehicle(s)!

Again, welcome to the ROUSH Garage! We look forward to getting to know you!

Stephanie
    ROUSH Performance

• June 9, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Colin from Wylie, TX. I have a 2014 Race Red Roush Six.

• June 10, 2015 at 7:41 am

Colin from Wylie, TX. I have a 2014 Race Red Roush Six.

Welcome, I hope it is a great car for you.

2009 Roush Black Jack 37 of 47

• June 10, 2015 at 9:15 am

Welcome Colin! :)

• June 12, 2015 at 9:58 am

Hello everyone! My name is Kyle and I just bought a Focus ST but looking to make some upgrades to it and what better name to go with than Roush!

• June 12, 2015 at 12:03 pm

Welcome Kyle and Roush can make that Focus pop and go.

• June 12, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Alright that is what I like to hear. I am still breaking her in and I’ve never done any modifications to a vehicle before so I’m not quite sure where to start but I am excited to make it unique!

• June 12, 2015 at 12:46 pm

Roush has a whole host of goodies for it they use to make a Roush Focus but not sure if they still do. Have fun.

• June 12, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Alright that is what I like to hear. I am still breaking her in and I’ve never done any modifications to a vehicle before so I’m not quite sure where to start but I am excited to make it unique!

I’ve got a Focus ST as well, I’d suggest the cold air first it’ll let you hear the turbo and bypass valve as well as flow much better than the stock setup.

• June 12, 2015 at 3:08 pm

There are plenty of us on this site that are more than happy to give you ideas on how to spend your money!! :) Kyle’s idea looks like a pretty good start..

• June 12, 2015 at 11:03 pm

There are plenty of us on this site that are more than happy to give you ideas on how to spend your money!! :) Kyle’s idea looks like a pretty good start..

mwahahaha!

• June 28, 2015 at 9:29 pm

My name is Shannon and I’m on my second Roush. My first was a Red Apple Stage 1 with a Ford installed M90 Supercharger. LOVED THAT CAR. However, I got a wild hair and decided to trade it. Thought I needed something more “low key” not thinking both my children will be driving soon. The minute I traded, I regretted it. So, my Ford Dealer had one 2014 Stage 3 left and I begged and begged for them to come off the price so I could get in it. Not sure if you can post Dealer names here, but if so, I’ll gladly tell you my Ford Dealer. I wouldn’t buy a car anywhere else – they are that wonderful to us – from sales, service, body shop…they make Roush look good!! Anyhow, they finally cut us a deal and once again I have a Roush in my garage and it will NEVER leave my hands. You can have the crappiest day, get in that car and feel 17 again. LOVE my ROUSH!!!!!!!

• June 29, 2015 at 7:49 am

Welcome Shannon, look forward to some pictures.

2009 Roush Black Jack 37 of 47

• June 29, 2015 at 9:11 am

Welcome to the group, Shannon! :)

• June 29, 2015 at 10:42 am

Welcome Shannon, I call it Mustang Therapy. As Rick said how bout some pics.